Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Purple Pedi!

Hello lovely people! 

I hope everyone's summer has been filled with patio drinks, beach lounging, BBQ friend gathering, ice-cream and lots of fun music. As apposed to mine which so far has been filled with working, some gardening, working, Canada Day BBQ, and some more working. But, that is okay! I have booked some days off and in the near future I will be: beach lounging, patio drinking and kayaking. So, don't feel bad for me.

Last Monday I went to Shopper Drug Mart to pick up a few toiletries and while walking down an aisle in the cosmetic department I noticed a clearance shelf.

I personally LOVE a sale!

While scrounging though the items I a spotted a few pretty nail polish colors.
Even though O.P.I is my go-to nail polish, I couldn't resist the brilliant price of $2.00 a bottle of Sally Hansen. I proceeded to purchase two bottles and was on my merry way.
Anyway..... today, I kicked into summer by applying my own pedicure!
To me, nothing says summer fashion like a nice pedicure, and since I usually wear only a variety of sandals in the warm weather I definitely needed to spruce up my tootsies.

 Dark Purple colour is called "Fearless Fog" Sally Hansen nailgrowth Miracle and the lighter purple is "Lacey Lilac" Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear.

I really liked the application of both the colors, they went on opaque and dried true to their wet color.
When applied to my toes, the polish dried very quickly. I am happy with the outcome of the products and glade that I purchased them. I will let you know how long the polish lasts on my toes.

p.s- I got my old camera working but I still need to buy a new one. Also, the sandals I am wearing are old ones, they are comfortable but falling apart. I got them from Payless I think.

Do you usually do your own pedicure or do you pay for someone to do it for you?
What are your favorite colours?

AND!: Please take a look at my friend Mel's blog!
She will be turning 30 soon and a goal of hers is to get 200 blog followers. You can help her with this goal!
She is a 100% better blogger then I am, and a super talented photographer. She also enjoys baking and crafts. I enjoy reading her blog, so can you!

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than a bright pedicure in the summer time! I love the purple. x E

    ReplyDelete