Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Outfit of the Day: OOTD!

Hey everyone, sorry it's been a while since I posted.
I got a little creative today and made my very first OOTD collage. I looked for photos on the internet similar to clothes that I'm wearing today. If you are wondering, "Why don't you just take a picture Katelin?"
Well, I can answer that: My camera is broken. Plus, that would be too easy!
Since I really like my ensemble, I thought I would share. I'm kinda proud of it. The striped shirt was my inspiration. I reminded me of a  shirt a  person from the 1960's would wear while selling ice-cream in one of those cute trucks.
 Also, this outfit clearly shows that I like to save money considering I bought most of the pieces at department stores, the mall, online and a second-hand store.

 
 I hope you like it, and feel free to give me feedback and tips for my next collage.
Maybe, I will make the text larger next time.
Follow me on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/radio_bomb/

2 comments:

  1. love the yellow sneakers - come and check out my New Look giveaway its a goo dun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely will check out your blog!

      Delete